Next Release was founded under the belief that connecting around
change is required to build healthy communities. Today Next Release
is developing technologies that enable teams to effectively communicate
changes to their communities in the right place, at the right time, with
the ultimate goal of connecting every community member to the changes
important to them.
The Next Release Data Protection Officer will be responsible for helping to
find innovative ways to bring value to customers by enabling them to
retain ownership of their change data in a transparent and secure environment.
To be successful in this role, the Next Release Data Protection Officer
will be able to analyze the latest data management techniques, determine
how we can help customers protect their change data, maintain ownership,
and help the team integrate with it to deliver value, in a secure way.
- Lead our Web 3.0 initiatives
- Utilize decentralized blockchain technology to enable teams to communicate changes to their communities.
- Head integrations with Web 3.0 systems to enable new revenue streams.
- Collaborate with the team to architect change management systems for decentralized communities.
- Help build relationships with protocol and dapp teams to help grow the community.
- Contribute to the creation of technical and sales collateral, showcasing how we exceed GDPR standards, to drive general market awareness of our approach.
- Partner with analytics to build and maintain metrics that measure the effectiveness of our data protection systems.
- Conduct software webinars, training and demo sessions to educate and inform the market or customer audiences on decentralized data management.
- Evaluate new and existing chains and help the team determine which technologies to adopt.
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Relevant work experience in consulting, banking, software, internet, media industries, and/or early stage companies in market entry.
- Experience working cross-functionally to support launches and scaling operations.
- Demonstrated track record of cross-functional stakeholder management and leadership through influence.
- Distinctive project management, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Strong business judgment.